Website Commissionerate of Mines Labour Welfare KPK
The Assistant Commission Office – Mines Labor Welfare Peshawar is searching for a Junior Clerk (BPS-11) and Cess Sub Inspector (BPS-09). Intrigued people having Intermediate capabilities are qualified to get enlisted against these Sub Inspector Jobs and Junior Clerk Jobs. Applicants who need to apply for Junior Clerk ought to have a base 30 wpm composing speed. As far as possible for Junior Clerk Jobs is 18 to 30 years and for Cess Sub Inspector Jobs is 18 to 32 years.
The arrangement will be made through the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency ETEA. Up-and-comers can get data about the determination methodology and test design from the ETEA site www.etea.edu.pk. The age unwinding is permissible according to Government Rules.
How to Apply Online for Mines Labour Welfare Peshawar Jobs?
- Interested contestants may forward their applications online through the ETEA Online Job Portal www.etea.edu.pk.
- Candidates should have scanned documents and passport-sized photographs.
- After successful submission of the online application, a UBL Online Deposit Slip will be generated.
- Candidates are advised to deposit the application processing fee on the generated deposit slip.
- Without applications, processing fee applications will not be processed.
- Candidates should not send any documents to the department.
- The availability of the Online Application Form on the ETEA website from 14 June to 28 June 2021.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post should submit separate applications and fees.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel any application without assigning any reason.
- Candidates will be not be paid any TA/DA for appearing in tests/interviews.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit.
- To fill the Application Form Online – Click Here.
Mines Labour Welfare Peshawar Jobs 2021 – Apply Online via ETEA Advertisement.
To apply for this job please visit www.etea.edu.pk.