Website Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab
Director Livestock Multan Division, Gulshan E Mahar Colony House No. 80, near Nishan Hospital, Bosan Road, Multan
Applications are welcomed from qualified and experienced people for the empty posts in Civil Veterinary Dispensaries and Mobile Veterinary Dispensaries of District Lodhran on an agreement premise under the undertaking Strengthening of Veterinary Services at Union Council Level in Sheikhupura, Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, District Lodhran, Dera Ghazi Khan, and Rajanpur.
Occupations are opening for Veterinary Officer (BPS-17). The two guys and females are qualified to apply. Minorities and Disabled people quantities will be noticed. Competitors holding D.V.M from a perceived college and legitimate enlistment with Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council might apply for these posts. An aggregate of 113 new Veterinary Officer Jobs 2021 are opening.
- Veterinary Officer (BPS-17)
How to Apply for Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs 2021?
- Candidates can send their CVs with two fresh photographs to the Director Livestock Multan Division, Gulshan E Mahar Colony House No. 80, near Nishan Hospital, Bosan Road, Multan.
- Interested professionals can forward their applications on or before 8th November 2021.
- To get more information regarding these vacancies – Click Here.
- Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site www.jobzpk.net for more jobs.
Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Latest Jobs 2021 Advertisement.
Jobs in Livestock & Dairy Development Department Punjab – Deadline: 8th November 2021
Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Department Jobs 2021 – Deadline: 15th October 2021