Khyber Teaching Hospital
Khyber Teaching Hospital KTH MTI Jobs 2022 was announced in Peshawar through the online job portal www.kth.gov.pk. Khyber Teaching Hospital is an autonomous medical teaching institute with a Board of Governors recommended by the Government of KPK under the Medical Teaching Institute Reform Act 2015, and there is an amendment to MTI KTH to provide equal opportunity for employers without gender bias. Applications are invited from candidates for the following posts in MTI Peshawar. Both males and females who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. The age, qualification, experience, and domicile for the posts are mentioned in the advertisement given below.
Vacancies Details of Khyber Teaching Hospital KTH MTI Jobs 2022
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification|
|2.||Institution Medical Officer Neurosurgery||MBBS|
|5.||Patient Relation Officer||BS/ MS|
|8.||Trainee Staff Nurse||BSN|
How to Apply for Jobs in Khyber Teaching Hospital KTH MTI?
- Interested Candidates must Download the Application form through www.kth.gov.pk.
- Applications accompanied with
- Complete bio-data
- Copy of Academic/experience certificates
- 02 passport size photographs
- Copy of CNIC
- The application must be accompanied by the processing fee in the form of crossed and valid bank draft amounting to
- Rs.1000/- for Serial No 01 – 09
- Rs. 500/- for Serial No 10
- Applicants submit the application fee in favor of Hospital Director KTH fund Account, or for Online deposit, KTH Fund Account bearing No. PK15 KHYB 0121 0030 0311 6602, Bank of Khyber, KTH Branch, Code No.0121, Peshawar.
- Application form through registered postal mail or courier service.
- Position/post must be specifically mentioned on the envelope.
- If a candidate is willing to apply for multiple posts, he/she shall apply separately for each post.