If you are looking for HESCO online bill services, you are at the right place. You will find the answers to all your queries related to Hyderabad Electricity Supply Company from this site.
HESCO online bills checking system made Hyderabad resident’s lives more comfortably. This site expects to give you all facilities in a single spot. Not exclusively would you be able to check, pay bills, yet additionally can print and download a duplicate of your old and most recent bills here. Electric Supply Company of Hyderabad distributes the energy to all locale districts of the Sindh.
HESCO is trying to improve the facilities given to its consumers. It began to give online facilities to its clients with the goal that consumers don’t move outside, especially for paying bills. In hot summer or cold climate, you don’t have to need stand in rows and wait for hours for paying bills.
How to check HESCO online bill?
Here is a complete guideline for checking on the web HESCO bills.
- You have a reference field box and submit button below.
- Write your 14 digits of consumer number/reference number in Reference field box.
- Click the submit button.
- After submitting the request, the system will produce your most recent electricity bill on your screen.
- Note: (WAPDA has refreshed consumer’s number recently note that updated reference number for future use.)
- If you need to take the print of your HESCO bill, kindly follow the below details.
How to get a duplicate copy of your HESCO bill?
Sometimes previous bill history is needed for certain reasons. In any case, you have lost your bill, and you can find out all history from here. Frequently you are out of the door and need to have a duplicate copy of your most recent bill, what will you do? To resolve such issues, you should have an active internet facility and mobile phone or PC. Follow these simple guidelines to get your duplicate HESCO online bill copy.
- Firstly, click the following on the button which is given above. You will see the reference field box.
- Click on customer services option and select “duplicate copy” from the menu.
- There you will see a simple form. Write 14 digits of your reference number without using space in the reference field box.
- Now enter the submit button.
- Finally, the framework will create an electronic duplicate of your bill.
- Now you can get customer bill printing duplicate copy or download it.
Instructions to get printed HESCO bill
When you get HESCO online bill on your screen from the above procedure, you will see a little icon with the print caption shows up on top of the page.
- Click on the Print icon.
- The print page will show up on your screen for certain options.
- Set page size as “A4.”
- Remove all values from the footer and header.
- Select the portrait format.
- Enter the print button.
- Take the printed paper duplicate copy of your bill from the printer.
Download your bill instead of printing.
Everybody has no facility of printer anytime; however, you need to have records of the bill immediately. What would it be advisable for you to do in such a situation? How might you save your bills for some time in the future? This user’s friendly site will guide you on how you can download your bill in a single step while you have no printer. Press Ctrl+P; if the printer isn’t joined, the page will show the save or download button option. Click the button and download it in any folder you need.
If you find any issue regarding electricity, understanding issues, or any inquiry, you can meet the team of HESCO in working hours. Here are the contact details of the Hyderabad Electric Supply Company.
Working Hours: 9 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday
Headquarter address: HESCO settle WAPDA Complex, Hussainabad Hyderabad Sindh, Pakistan
What is an online bill payment?
Online Billing is the simple and quickest way. The payment method is also safe, secure and less time consuming because you have no need to write a cheque or sending mail. You can pay your bill via JazzCash, Easypaisa, or an internet banking system in minutes. You should have the amount in your record for making a smooth transaction.
How can I pay HESCO bills through JazzCash?
There is a step-by-step guideline to pay bills through JazzCash.
- Firstly, you should have an activated JazzCash account.
- Dial *786 # from your mobile phone.
- Now select Pay Bills options.
- Select Bill type like electricity bill.
- Select HESCO company.
- Here you need to write the reference number of your HESCO bill.
- Write your MPIN of JazzCash account for a successful transaction.
- Finally, you paid your HESCO bill.
Here is a brief guideline on how you can pay your electricity bill through JazzCash.
Is online bill payment safe?
Online bill payments are more secure than some other methods. But payments should be made through a valid medium like internet banking, online payments or a reliable company. Furthermore, it is safer as you don’t have to give your credit card to an agent for your billing transaction.
A brief history of HESCO
During 1981 there was an AEB (Area Electricity Board) in Hyderabad out of eight AEBs because of revolutions in the WAPDA act. Progressively from 1981 to April 1998, the Government of Pakistan made a huge step and made the WAPDA online billing system in Hyderabad. Presently Hyderabad Electric Supply Company is answerable for Hyderabad Area Electricity Board. In any case, HESCO is significantly worked and claimed by the Water and Power Development Company (WAPDA). However, HESCO subsumed in April 1984 lastly acquired the declaration for business initiation on first July 1998. NEPRA made this step as indicated by the Companies Ordinance (1984) under part of 146(2).
HESCO is giving power in 12 areas of the Sindh territory. It is working day and night to make its consumers more comfortable and on the other hand also maintaining its business successfully. As per the exploration, Hyderabad Electric Supply Company is engaging in excess of 1,008,713 end users. Besides, it is working with 77,134 KM square region and performing four circle operations.